Chiefs for Gender Equity profile - Inca Pearce
CEO, Vinehealth Australia
Inca was appointed CEO of Vinehealth Australia in April 2016, a statutory body funded by vineyard owners in South Australia to protect the State’s vineyards from pests and diseases.
Inca has extensive experience in the wine industry, working for over 17 years for global wine and spirits company Pernod Ricard Winemakers in senior roles across the supply chain; from viticulture and winery operations, research and development, marketing, corporate social responsibility to corporate communications.
The core focus of these roles was to drive new product development, improve process efficiencies and ensure brand integrity through innovative leadership, agility and connection with the consumer.
It is with this strong industry perspective, customer focus and value ethos that Inca drives Vinehealth’s operations to ensure outstanding biosecurity outcomes for grape growers, winemakers and other key wine industry and government stakeholders.
Last updated on 28 November, 2016 - 09:24.
- EO for you
- EO for business
- Shops and services
- Chiefs for Gender Equity
- Chiefs for Gender Equity Charter
- Chiefs for Gender Equity - Flexible Work
- Chiefs profile - Scott Ashby
- Chiefs profile - Eva Balan-Vnuk
- Chiefs Profile - Warren Bebbington
- Chiefs Profile - Clare Harris
- Chiefs profile - David Martin
- Chiefs profile - Jacqui McGill
- Chiefs Profile - Christian Paech
- Chiefs profile - Inca Pearce
- Chiefs Profile - Glynn Phillips