Chiefs for Gender Equity profile - Lester Wynne-Jones
State General Manager, Westpac
Lester Wynne-Jones joined Westpac in February 2015 as the Westpac Retail Bank’s State General Manager, SANTAS. Based in Adelaide, Lester is responsible for Westpac’s Retail banking business and branch presence in South Australia, Tasmania and Northern Territory comprising of 62 branches and more than 500 employees.
Lester holds an extensive international banking career. Lester worked in the United Kingdom as HSBC’s Regional Director responsible for the Retail Banking and Wealth Management business for the South East of England in the UK. Lester has also held various senior management roles in Canada, the United Arab Emirates and Kazakhstan.
Lester has supported a great number of charities and community endeavours over the years and is particularly passionate about helping young people including those who have special needs.
Last updated on 22 August, 2016 - 11:51.
- EO for you
- EO for business
- Shops and services
- Chiefs for Gender Equity
- Chiefs for Gender Equity Charter
- Chiefs for Gender Equity - Flexible Work
- Chiefs profile - Scott Ashby
- Chiefs profile - Eva Balan-Vnuk
- Chiefs Profile - Warren Bebbington
- Chiefs Profile - Clare Harris
- Chiefs profile - David Martin
- Chiefs profile - Jacqui McGill
- Chiefs Profile - Christian Paech
- Chiefs profile - Inca Pearce
- Chiefs Profile - Glynn Phillips
- Chiefs profile - Jane Pickering
- Chiefs Profile - Sandy Pitcher
- Chiefs Profile - Matt Salisbury
- Chiefs Profile - Rob Stobbe
- Chiefs profile - Con Tragakis
- Chiefs profile - Lester Wynne-Jones
- Equal Pay Day signing event
- EO for schools
- EO resources
- About us