Chiefs for Gender Equity profile - David Martin
Managing Partner, Finlaysons
“At Finlaysons we consider ourselves to be leaders in the legal profession in a number of areas and in a number of ways. Given that a very significant number of our key people are, of course, women, we also want to set a leadership example in the legal profession in relation to the retention and promotion of women.
My involvement with the Chiefs for Gender Equity gives me an opportunity and an obligation to set that leadership example”.
David is Managing Partner of prominent South Australian legal firm Finlaysons, and is recognised as one of South Australia’s leading property development and real estate lawyers.
In addition to providing strategic, commercial and innovative legal advice for a wide range of clients in the property and development sector (including listed corporations, joint ventures, government development authorities, plus a range of privately held property developers and commercial entities), as Managing Partner David provides leadership to all of the Finlaysons teams, including guiding strategic direction and constant improvement and innovation.
Last updated on 26 October, 2016 - 15:33.
- EO for you
- EO for business
- Shops and services
- Chiefs for Gender Equity
- Chiefs for Gender Equity Charter
- Chiefs for Gender Equity - Flexible Work
- Chiefs profile - Scott Ashby
- Chiefs profile - Eva Balan-Vnuk
- Chiefs Profile - Warren Bebbington
- Chiefs Profile - Clare Harris
- Chiefs profile - David Martin
- Chiefs profile - Jacqui McGill
- Chiefs Profile - Christian Paech
- Chiefs profile - Inca Pearce
- Chiefs Profile - Glynn Phillips
- Chiefs profile - Jane Pickering
- Chiefs Profile - Sandy Pitcher
- Chiefs Profile - Matt Salisbury
- Chiefs Profile - Rob Stobbe
- Chiefs profile - Con Tragakis <