Getting to YES - seminar for employers
With over 2 million Australians of working age living with disability, more and more smart businesses see the strong case for inclusive employment practices to meet their business needs.
The National Disability Recruitment Coordinator (NDRC) is holding its next free-of-charge Getting to Yes seminar in Adelaide on Wednesday 2 December.
Employers will learn about the benefits of employing people with disability and good practice in doing so. Our approach is varied and includes presentations, videos, panel discussions and opportunities for networking before and after. Breakfast will be provided.
Getting to Yes seminars provide employers with an opportunity to:
- learn how employing people with disability is low risk and high return
- understand how the NDRC program and other support services work
- meet people who live and work with disability
- hear from large employers who have embraced and benefited from diversity
- gather examples of good practice to take back to your workplace.
Time: 8:00am arrival for a 8:30am start
11:00am seminar concludes
11:00-11:30am meet the NDRC team and network with other employers
RSVP: by Monday 23 November
Cost: The NDRC is funded by the Australian Government and all services are provided free of charge.
Places are limited so please limit RSVPs to a maximum of two representatives per organisation.
Last updated on 7 December, 2015 - 11:00.