Jump to Content

Rights protection agencies

Here is a list of rights protection agencies in South Australia. If you have an issue that is not discrimination-related, one of these agencies may be able to assist. If you are unsure of who to call, contact us for advice.


Office of the Employee Ombudsman

The South Australian Ombudsman

Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner

Office of the Public Advocate

Commissioner for Victim's Rights

Public Trustee

Office of the WorkCover Ombudsman

Related information