Bullying or age discrimination? Care workers in dispute.
Key personalities in this scene are:
- John, care worker
- Maria and Angus, good friends and work colleagues of John
- Carmel, their supervisor
The video clip is followed by 6 questions that can help you explore the issues presented. Trainer's notes, video files (right-click links to save and view offline) and a transcript can be downloaded below.
This video is available for free downloading from our website to support organisations in running their own equal opportunity awareness programs. We do not authorise the use of our videos by commercial training providers in courses offered on a fee for service basis.
Last updated on 13 May, 2011 - 13:33.
- EO for you
- EO for business
- EO for schools
- EO resources
- What the Commissioner says
- Complaint summaries
- Videos and eCourses
- Radio sessions
- Timeline of EO in SA
- Disability employment resource hub
- EOC Independent Review
- Flexible Workplace Futures
- SAPOL Restorative Engagement Program
- Disability Employment Community of Practice
- Racism. It stops with me
- About us