Chiefs for Gender Equity Profile - Matthew Salisbury
SA & NT Regional Director, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
"I have two young daughters, and I want them to have opportunities in equal measure as afforded to me. We are simply missing the many benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce. At WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff we encourage and support both women and men, to create a balance between caring for family and individual career aspirations. I feel honoured to be able to contribute to the Chiefs for Gender Equity, and obligated to continually improve the current gender imbalances at all levels.”
Matthew is the Regional Director for the Central region of WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, incorporating South Australia and Northern Territory. Matthew’s role sits across all of the Business Units within this region comprising of Property, Environment, Resource, Transport, Power and Water.
With a background in the Property sector, has over 25 years' experience in the building industry with specific expertise in the design and development of innovative and sustainable precincts.
Matthew also advises the Culture and Gender Diversity groups at WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff and participates in realising our SA Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) commitment to Indigenous Australia.
Last updated on 26 October, 2016 - 16:36.
- EO for you
- EO for business
- Shops and services
- Chiefs for Gender Equity
- Chiefs for Gender Equity Charter
- Chiefs for Gender Equity - Flexible Work
- Chiefs profile - Scott Ashby
- Chiefs profile - Eva Balan-Vnuk
- Chiefs Profile - Warren Bebbington
- Chiefs Profile - Clare Harris
- Chiefs profile - David Martin
- Chiefs profile - Jacqui McGill
- Chiefs Profile - Christian Paech
- Chiefs profile - Inca Pearce
- Chiefs Profile - Glynn Phillips
- Chiefs profile - Jane Pickering
- Chiefs Profile - Sandy Pitcher
- Chiefs Profile - Matt Salisbury
- Chiefs Profile - Rob Stobbe
- Chiefs profile - Con Tragakis
- Chiefs profile - Lester Wynne-Jones
- Equal Pay Day signing event
- EO for schools
- EO resources
- About us