Chiefs for Gender Equity - Glynn Phillips
Chief Executive Officer, BAE Systems Australia
Glynn joined BAE Systems Australia as Finance Director in January 2015 and was subsequently appointed as Chief Executive Officer in August 2015.
He has worked for BAE Systems for over 26 years and as such has extensive leadership experience in the Defence sector. During his long career with BAE Systems, Glynn has undertaken numerous senior finance leadership roles across the Group and within this has successfully lead a number of change management programmes.
Glynn is married to Amanda and has 2 daughters, Sophie aged 23 and Anna aged 21. Having originated from Liverpool in the UK, he is a keen Liverpool football club supporter, all round armchair sports fan and an aspiring chef!
Last updated on 26 October, 2016 - 16:35.
- EO for you
- EO for business
- Shops and services
- Chiefs for Gender Equity
- Chiefs for Gender Equity Charter
- Chiefs for Gender Equity - Flexible Work
- Chiefs profile - Scott Ashby
- Chiefs profile - Eva Balan-Vnuk
- Chiefs Profile - Warren Bebbington
- Chiefs Profile - Clare Harris
- Chiefs profile - David Martin
- Chiefs profile - Jacqui McGill
- Chiefs Profile - Christian Paech
- Chiefs profile - Inca Pearce
- Chiefs Profile - Glynn Phillips
- Chiefs profile - Jane Pickering
- Chiefs Profile - Sandy Pitcher
- Chiefs Profile - Matt Salisbury
- Chiefs Profile - Rob Stobbe
- Chiefs profile - Con Tragakis
- Chiefs profile - Lester Wynne-Jones
- Equal Pay Day signing event
- EO for schools
- EO resources
- About us