Equal opportunity means giving everybody a fair go
The Equal Opportunity Commission takes enquiries, handles complaints and provides training about discrimination, sexual harassment and victimisation. Our service will be prompt, respectful, fair and accessible to all.
When answering your enquiries we will:
- treat you with dignity and respect
- be helpful and courteous
- be clear and accurate
- help you understand how our process works.
When handling complaints of discrimination we will:
- be impartial and fair to everyone involved
- keep you informed about the status of a complaint
- make sure the complaint progresses in a timely manner
- work with you to produce effective outcomes that everyone agrees to.
Our training will be:
- value for money, expert and up-to-the-minute
- useful, informative and tailored specifically to your needs.
Problems or praise
We welcome your feedback. Please raise any issues with the officer who dealt with you or the Manager for Strategy, Policy and Engagement on 8207 1977. If you are not satisfied with the response, you can write to the Commissioner for Equal Opportunity, GPO Box 464, Adelaide 5001. Or you can call the Ombudsman of South Australia on 8226 8699.
Your feedback will help us to improve our service and better meet your needs.