Whether your business is big or small, the laws says you must take reasonable steps to prevent discrimination and harassment. Educating your workforce on discrimination and harassment is a good start.
Our training and education programs are designed to provide participants with information regarding best practice in the area of creating an equitable workplace free of potential discrimination, bullying harassment and victimisation.
We run both in-house training and training at your workplace in Adelaide and regions across the state. Our courses cover topics such as:
- Contact person roles and responsibilities
- Contact person refresher training
- Resolving workplace conflict, bullying, discrimination and harassment for managers.
See current training courses that are open for registration.
EOC Training Referral Program
The EOC is initiating a pilot program that will partner with South Australian training providers to expand and complement existing training courses. Together we have the capacity and the extensive experience to support you to implement initiatives, training or workshops about:
- Preventing workplace bullying, discrimination and harassment
- Developing or implementing programs for employees with a disability, older employees or workplaces with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Challenging stereotypes (unconscious bias)
- Active bystander interventions
- Leadership in diversity and inclusion.
The EOC can work also with you to develop customised in-house training to meet your individual organisation's needs.