Training Programs - July and August 2021
Note: The EOC is now only able to offer two courses in July and August for the 2nd half of the calendar year. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Please see below for further information.
The EOC is committed to keeping training courses current, high quality, informative…and enjoyable!
The workshops are interactive and vibrant, creating the perfect environment to learn not only from experienced trainers but from other people from a diverse range of workplaces.
EOC and External Trainers Working Together
We understand that every organisation/workplace is different, so to support you to achieve your outcomes, the EOC has partnered with South Australian training providers to expand and complement existing training courses. Together we have the capacity and the extensive experience to support you to implement initiatives, training or workshops on site at your workplace.
Training courses on offer at the EOC
Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements course numbers are limited to 14 people.
We will email you to confirm your enrolment and send you an invoice with instructions on how to pay for the course.
Download a hard copy of our July to November 2021 Training calendar.
External visitors (course participants) will be screened at the Concierge Desk on arrival to our building.
Current hygiene and social distancing requirements in place from the SA Chief Medical Officer and the SA Commissioner for Police apply. Any questions or concerns that may occur during the workshop will be managed by the facilitator at the time.
All programs - tea, coffee, milk and individually packaged biscuits are provided.
Full day programs - lunch is provided (including hot and cold options). Please notfiy the EOC at least 7 days before the course of any dietary requirements.
We are currently offering the following courses.
Click on the current courses further information.
Terms & Conditions
* Cancellations received more than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be free of charge.
* Cancellations received less than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be charged the full fee.
* Cancellations should be provided in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitution of another participant
* Substitutions may be made at any time up to the commencement of the course by calling the office on 8207 1977 or email email@example.com
* Enrollees who do not attend the course will be charged the full fee.
* Enrollees who do not attend due to sickness may be transferred to another course upon receipt of a manager or supervisor's verification.
Courses cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission
* In the event a course is cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission all enrollees will be notified and be offered a place on the next available course.
To find out more information about any of the courses listed, or to discuss your training options please contact the Commission on (08) 8207 1977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Minimum numbers are required for courses to be viable. If not, there could be a possibility of the course being cancelled.