Training Programs August - December 2019
About the training and the people
The EOC is committed to keeping training courses current, high quality, informative…and enjoyable! The workshops are interactive and vibrant, creating the perfect environment to learn not only from experienced trainers but from other people from a diverse range of workplaces.
EOC and External Trainers Working Together
This year, the EOC is piloting a program where the EOC is engaging with external training organisations in third-party arrangements to provide the scope of training on behalf of the EOC. We are fortunate in South Australia to have access to experienced, innovative and engaging trainers.
Training courses on offer
We are currently offering the following courses. Our courses are held at the Equal Opportunity Commission, Level 17, 45 Pirie Street, Adelaide. Discounts apply for volunteers, not-for-profit organisations and small business.
Customised Training - supporting you to achieve your equal opportunity and diversity and inclusion outcomes
We understand that every organisation/workplace is different, so to support you to achieve your outcomes, we also provide customised training to meet the needs of your organisation/workplace.
Click on the current courses below for further information.
Contact person - roles and responsibilities
Recommended for: newly or recently appointed contact persons. Not recommended for managers or supervisors
Contact person - refresher
Recommended for: existing contact persons
Managers – resolving workplace conflict, bullying, discrimination and harassment
Recommended for: managers, supervisors, HR consultants
Unconscious bias in the workplace
Recommended for HR professionals
Registration for all courses can be transacted online. A secure link follows each course description.
You can also download a hard copy of the registration form
Terms & Conditions
* Cancellations received more than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be free of charge.
* Cancellations received less than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be charged the full fee.
* Cancellations should be provided in writing or by email to email@example.com
Substitution of another participant
* Substitutions may be made at any time up to the commencement of the course by calling the office on 8207 2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Enrollees who do not attend the course will be charged the full fee.
* Enrollees who do not attend due to sickness may be transferred to another course upon receipt of a manager or supervisor's verification.
Courses cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission
* In the event a course is cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission all enrollees will be notified and be offered a place on the next available course.
To find out more information about any of the courses listed, or to discuss your training options please contact the Commission on (08) 8207 2266 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: Minimum numbers are required for courses to be viable. If not, there could be a possibility of the course being cancelled.