Training Programs - February to June 2021
About the training and the people
The EOC is committed to keeping training courses current, high quality, informative…and enjoyable! The workshops are interactive and vibrant, creating the perfect environment to learn not only from experienced trainers but from other people from a diverse range of workplaces.
EOC and External Trainers Working Together
We understand that every organisation/workplace is different, so to support you to achieve your outcomes, the EOC has partnered with South Australian training providers to expand and complement existing training courses. Together we have the capacity and the extensive experience to support you to implement initiatives, training or workshops on site at your workplace.
Training courses on offer at the EOC
Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements course numbers are limited to 12 people. Training course enrolment can only be completed by filling out the hard copy of the registration form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will email you to confirm your enrolment and send you an invoice with instructions on how to pay for the course.
External visitors (course participants) will be screened at the Concierge Desk on arrival to our building.
Current hygiene and social distancing requirements will be provided in an email to all participants two working days before the practical workshop and as part of the housekeeping information on the day. Any questions or concerns that may occur during the workshop will be managed by the facilitator at the time.
The Equal Opportunity Commission will provide tea, coffee, milk and individually packaged biscuits.
We are currently offering the following courses.
Click on the current courses further information.
Terms & Conditions
* Cancellations received more than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be free of charge.
* Cancellations received less than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be charged the full fee.
* Cancellations should be provided in writing or by email to email@example.com
Substitution of another participant
* Substitutions may be made at any time up to the commencement of the course by calling the office on 8207 1977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Enrollees who do not attend the course will be charged the full fee.
* Enrollees who do not attend due to sickness may be transferred to another course upon receipt of a manager or supervisor's verification.
Courses cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission
* In the event a course is cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission all enrollees will be notified and be offered a place on the next available course.
To find out more information about any of the courses listed, or to discuss your training options please contact the Commission on (08) 8207 1977 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: Minimum numbers are required for courses to be viable. If not, there could be a possibility of the course being cancelled.