Training at your workplace
A priority of the Equal Opportunity Commission is to support organisations with their commitment to equal opportunity. As part of this support, we provide training sessions tailored to an organisation's needs and particular industry setting. This type of training is usually delivered at the worksite. The Commission can provide training:
- for individuals (one-to-one) or groups
- for managers, supervisors and HR consultants
- on specific topics (e.g. sexual harassment, disability discrimination, customer service)
- incorporating your policies and procedures, and
- to support organisations to conduct their own training.
What will it cost?
- All pre-training consultations are free.
- Customised training programs attract a fee per program.
- Fees for presentations to community organisations may be waived or reduced, depending on the circumstances.
For all training enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call (08) 8207 1977.