Single mum is a special case
This video is concerned with two colleagues who are arguing about the extra workload placed on one by the other. It provides an opportunity for discussing workload management and sex and marital status discrimination.
Key personalities in this scene are:
- Annette and Wayne, lecturers
- Reece, Subject Coordinator
Training Notes, Transcripts and Quiz
These short videos are designed to support organisations in running their own equal opportunity awareness programs. Individuals can also use the videos to increase their EO awareness. Each video is accompanied by a set of 6 questions for learning practical techniques to deal with discrimination issues your business might confront.
You may choose to use the videos and questions with staff, or have staff members work through a package.
- EOCTrainingVideo -Transcript - Single Mum - Word
- EOCTrainingVideo -Transcript - Single Mum - PDF
- EOCTrainingVideo -Training Notes - Single Mum - Word
- EOCTrainingVideo -Training Notes - Single Mum - PDF
This video is available for free downloading from our website to support organisations in running their own equal opportunity awareness programs. We do not authorise the use of our videos by commercial training providers in courses offered on a fee for service basis.