In response to COVID-19 the Equal Opportunity Commission has taken a number of steps to ensure we can continue to deliver our services while at the same time protecting the health and safety of our staff and the community. One of the steps we have taken is to limit all our face-to-face services until further notice.
Before you contact us, you might be able to find the answer to your question from a list we are frequently asked.
Telephone: (08) 8207 1977 or for Country Callers on 1800 188 163
Please leave a message and you will receive a call back.
Please see below for other ways you can contact us.
Conciliation conferences will be held by video conference or phone.
Our free legal clinic run by the University of Adelaide will continue. Appointments will be over the phone rather than in person. Bookings can be made by going to the University of Adelaide's website
We are located at:
Level 15, GPO Exchange, 10 Franklin Street, ADELAIDE, SA 5000
Please note that all visitors must report to the ground floor security desk when arriving.
- Telephone: (08) 8207 1977
- Country Callers: 1800 188 163
- Fax: (08) 8207 2090
- Email: EOC@sa.gov.au
- Postal address: GPO Box 464, ADELAIDE, SA 5001
- For media inquiries contact: 0422 007 069
If you are deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech impairment, contact us via:
- TTY: by phoning 133 677 then asking for AGD on 1800 177 076
- Speak and Listen by phoning: 1300 555 727 and ask for AGD on 1800 177 076
- Internet Relay: by connecting to the National Relay Service and asking for AGD on 1800 177 076
- Wheelchair access to building
- Accessible toilet on level 15
Please contact us to make an appointment prior to visiting the Commission, if possible.
- For information on public transport to Adelaide - Adelaide Metro website
- For information on public transport for people with a disability - sa.gov.au website - Public transport help for people with disabilities
- For information on Adelaide Access Taxis - sa.gov.au website - Book an access taxi