Argue for or against the following statements:
- Discrimination law has gone too far.
- Feminism is an embarrassment.
- Discrimination laws should not apply to religious institutions.
- A person can never really change sex.
- If you’ve built up a business, you should be entitled to hire who you like.
- There is no such thing as marital status discrimination any more.
- Racial vilification laws are an unfair restriction on free speech.
- Women are better at some things and men are better at others: the law should accept this.
- Just apologizing to an abused person or group doesn’t really achieve anything.
- There’s no point getting worked up over racist or sexist advertising.
- Sex discrimination is mostly against males these days.
- If you commit a crime, it should stay on your record forever.