Training Programs February to June 2020
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions on social interactions the Equal Opportunity will not be offering it's usual training courses until further notice.
About the training and the people
The EOC is committed to keeping training courses current, high quality, informative…and enjoyable! The workshops are interactive and vibrant, creating the perfect environment to learn not only from experienced trainers but from other people from a diverse range of workplaces.
EOC and External Trainers Working Together
We understand that every organisation/workplace is different, so to support you to achieve your outcomes, the EOC has partnered with South Australian training providers to expand and complement existing training courses. Together we have the capacity and the extensive experience to support you to implement initiatives, training or workshops on site at your workplace.
Training courses on offer at the EOC
We are currently offering the following courses. Our courses are held at the Equal Opportunity Commission, Level 15, 10 Franklin Street, Adelaide. Discounts apply for volunteers, not-for-profit organisations and small business.
Click on the current courses below for further information.
Contact person - roles and responsibilities
Recommended for: newly or recently appointed contact persons. Not recommended for managers or supervisors
Contact person - refresher
Recommended for: existing contact persons
Managers – resolving workplace conflict, bullying, discrimination and harassment
Recommended for: managers, supervisors, HR consultants
We will also be offering the following courses in 2020.
Leading workplace Equity Diversity and Inclusion
Recommended for: directors, HR consultants, managers, supervisors and team leaders.
Preventing workplace bullying, discrimination and harassment
Recommended for: nonsupervisory employees
Registration for all courses can be transacted online. A secure link follows each course description.
Terms & Conditions
* Cancellations received more than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be free of charge.
* Cancellations received less than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course will be charged the full fee.
* Cancellations should be provided in writing or by email to email@example.com
Substitution of another participant
* Substitutions may be made at any time up to the commencement of the course by calling the office on 8207 2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Enrollees who do not attend the course will be charged the full fee.
* Enrollees who do not attend due to sickness may be transferred to another course upon receipt of a manager or supervisor's verification.
Courses cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission
* In the event a course is cancelled by the Equal Opportunity Commission all enrollees will be notified and be offered a place on the next available course.
To find out more information about any of the courses listed, or to discuss your training options please contact the Commission on (08) 8207 2266 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: Minimum numbers are required for courses to be viable. If not, there could be a possibility of the course being cancelled.